Equion provide Atlassian products, licences and services to meet your business requirements. These products and licences include:
Track & Support:
JIRA has moved away from one monolithic product with lots of add-ons to three purpose-built, standalone offerings for software, IT, and business teams. In summary, the three standalone offerings are:
- JIRA Software - JIRA Software delivers a new project experience the software team and includes all of the agile functionality from JIRA Agile, right out-of-the-box. JIRA Software includes boards, sprints, agile reports, release hub, and deep developer integrations. JIRA Software license users get access to software project types in addition to business projects i.e. JIRA Software comes with JIRA Core as additional. Spend less time managing work and more time building great software.
- JIRA Service Desk - JIRA Service Desk 3.0 provides new service management software that is purpose built for IT and service teams. JIRA Service desk now includes an IT project type that makes it fast and easy to get up and running for companies looking to deploy IT Service Management and ITIL workflows for incident, change, and problem management. JIRA Service Desk offers queues, SLAS, portals and knowledge base integration. JIRA Service Desk user license agents have access to service desk projects in addition to business projects i.e. JIRA Service Desk comes with JIRA Core.
- JIRA Core - JIRA Core is the JIRA you already know, but now purpose-built for business teams for any type of business project - from marketing campaign launches, HR on boarding, purchase approvals and legal reviews. JIRA Core delivers basic JIRA projects for task, project, and process management. JIRA Core license users have access to business projects. JIRA Core is Atlassians first JIRA Product Family that is designed and targeted at business teams.
- Confluence - Create and Collaborate. Give your team one place to share, find and collaborate on information they need to get work done.
- Confluence Questions - Share Knowledge. Capture, learn from and retain the collective knowledge of your organisation as it grows.
- HipChat - HipChat is a hosted private chat service for your company and team. Share ideas and files in persistent group chat rooms, video chats and more.
- Bitbucket - Host your code online in as many public and private repositories as you want. Free five-user tier accounts! Manage your projects with confidence with built-in issue trackers, wikis, code comments, and pull requests.
- Stash - On-premise source code management for Git that's secure, fast, and enterprise grade. Create and manage repositories, integrate with JIRA for end to end traceability, set up fine-grained permissions, collaborate on code and instantly scale with high performance.
- Bamboo - Bamboo is a continuous integration and delivery tool that ties automated builds, tests and releases together in a single workflow. It works great alongside JIRA and Stash providing a fully traceable deployment pipeline.
- FishEye - FishEye provides a read-only window into your Subversion, Perforce, CVS, Git, and Mercurial repositories, all in one place. Keep a pulse on everything about your code: Visualize and report on activity, integrate source with JIRA issues, and search for commits, files, revisions, or people.
- Crucible - Code reviews = quality code. Review code, discuss changes, share knowledge, and identify defects with Crucible's flexible review workflow. It's code review made easy for Subversion, CVS, Perforce, and more.
- SourceTree - SourceTree is a powerful Git and Mercurial desktop client for developers on Mac or Windows. Say goodbye to the command line and use the full capabilities of Git and Hg through SourceTree's beautifully simple interface.
- Clover - Clover provides the metrics you need to better balance the effort between writing code that does stuff, and code that tests stuff. Clover runs in your IDE or your continuous integration system, and includes test optimization to make your tests run faster, and fail more quickly.
If you would like more information, or a licence quote then please contact us